5/20/15 – Tour Scotland with ASCLA: October 28 – November 5, 2015
(Association of Specialized and Cooperative Agencies)
ASCLA’s next adventure abroad–a trip to Scotland October 28-November 5th! Seven Nights in Scotland on an author themed tour! From the magical city of Edinburgh, to the capital of the Highlands, the west coast, islands and back to Glasgow, this is Scotland at its most intriguing and fascinating. History, world famous writers, music, and epic scenery will be taken in each day to delight and wonder you to this ancient and wildly beautiful country.
- 2 Nights in Edinburgh at the Holyrood Hotel
- 2 Nights in Inverness at the Glen Mhor Hotel
- 1 Night in Oban at the Royal Hotel
- 2 Nights in Glasgow at the Indigo Hotel
- Evening Meal at Hotel on Four Nights
- Traditional Scottish Pub Lunch on Two days
- Final Night Scottish Ceili & Dinner in Glasgow
- Edinburgh Old Town Historic Walk
- Entrance to Roselyn Chapel
- Tour of Abbottsford, Sir Walter Scotts Home
- Loch Ness Cruise & Castle Tour
- Glenfinnan Viaduct & Glencoe Valley Tour
- Oban Distillery Tour and Whisky Tasting
Participants are responsible for their own airfare.
Check out the itinerary below, then reserve your spot by contacting Debra Burman Gisby, with Frosch at 847.579.9898 or email@example.com.
October 28 – November 5, 2015
7 Nights for $2495 Double Occupancy plus airfare (Single supplement for people traveling solo is an additional $395).
We can attempt pair you with another solo traveler if you are interested.
Deposits of $500 for the trip are due June 1, 2015. Remaining balance due September 1, 2015.
A portion of the trip’s proceeds benefit ASCLA, a division of ALA. All those interested in coming along on this exciting trip are welcome to attend regardless of membership status. Click here for an informational brochure.
Questions about the trip or to reserve your spot:
Contact Debra Burman Gisby, with Frosch at 847.579.9898 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org.